Suzanne Morphew, a mother of two from Colorado, went missing on Mother’s Day, May 10, 2020. She was last seen by her husband, Barry Morphew, who claimed that he left early that morning for a job in Denver and returned home to find his wife missing.
Following her disappearance, an extensive search effort was launched, involving local law enforcement, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and the FBI. However, no trace of Suzanne has been found so far, and her case remains unsolved.
Barry Morphew was initially cooperative with investigators but has since stopped speaking with them. He has not been named a suspect in his wife’s disappearance, but investigators have said that they are exploring all possibilities.
Suzanne’s family and friends continue to search for her and are asking anyone with information about her disappearance to come forward. The Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office has also set up a tip line for the public to provide information related to the case.
If foul play was involved, potential motives could include financial gain, a domestic dispute, or jealousy/infidelity. However, it’s important to note that these are just possibilities and there is no concrete evidence to support any particular motive at this time.
It’s also possible that Suzanne’s disappearance was not a deliberate act, and instead was the result of an accident or some other unforeseen event. Without more information, it’s difficult to speculate on the motive behind her disappearance. The investigation is continuing, and law enforcement officials are working to uncover any leads or information that may shed light on what happened to Suzanne.
The family of Suzanne Morphew has been very vocal and active in their efforts to find her and bring her home. In the immediate aftermath of her disappearance, her husband Barry and her two daughters issued public statements pleading for her safe return.
Since then, Suzanne’s brother and other family members have spoken out about the case, expressing frustration with the lack of progress and calling for more information to be released. In interviews and social media posts, they have shared their memories of Suzanne and urged anyone with information about her disappearance to come forward.
While the family has not publicly commented on any specific theories or suspects, they have made it clear that they are committed to finding out what happened to Suzanne and bringing her home. They continue to offer a reward for information that leads to her safe return.
Here are a few of the theories:
- Foul play involving her husband: As mentioned earlier, Barry Morphew has been under intense scrutiny since Suzanne’s disappearance. Some theories suggest that he may have been involved in her disappearance, although he has not been formally named as a suspect.
- Abduction: Some believe that Suzanne may have been abducted while out for a bike ride, which was one of her favorite activities. However, no evidence of abduction has been found.
- Animal attack: The area where Suzanne disappeared is known for its wildlife, and some have speculated that she may have been attacked by an animal while out for a bike ride. However, there is no concrete evidence to support this theory.
- Suicide: Some theories suggest that Suzanne may have taken her own life, although this seems unlikely given the lack of evidence supporting this theory.
- Random act of violence: Another theory is that Suzanne may have been a victim of a random act of violence, with no connection to her or her family.
Again, it’s important to emphasize that none of these theories have been proven, and the investigation into Suzanne’s disappearance is ongoing.
Recently Her Husband had gone to court to petition to receive his items that are in police custody you can read more about them here.
Find Susanne Morphew Facebook