It’s incredible that Christmas is only a few months away and that 2022 is almost gone. Have you already started shopping for the holidays?
Do you know someone who is passionate about true crime? Do they regularly consume podcasts and watch films about serial killers? Or perhaps reading a real crime blog post? 🤭
If you’re having trouble coming up with presents for this holiday season, I’ve got you covered! There are lots of true crime gift suggestions for loved ones and friends. A coffee mug, a great book, or some kitchen towels are my go-to presents.
My true crime gift guide has something for almost every crime aficionado if you’re looking for presents for that true crime enthusiast in your life.
1: Graphic tee’s:
I adore graphic tees. They make wonderful presents, and there is a decent range of real crime ones on Amazon. Here are a few suggestions.
2. True Crime Blankets
- THE WORLD’S NUMBER 1 MURDER MYSTERY COMPANY – Hunt A Killer has shipped over 2 million boxes to murder mystery fans all over the world. They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in 1 sitting.
- An authentic and immersive investigation. You’ll feel like you are solving a real-life murder mystery
- Decode ciphers, piece together clues, consider all the evidence and solve the crime. It’s like an escape room delivered right to your door.
- A great option for date night, game night, teaming up with friends and family, or just playing on your own.
- For 1-5 players. 45-60 minute playing time. Ages 14 plus.
From Jeffrey Dahmer to Ted Bundy, these Serial Killer Cards feature 54 of the most notorious serial killers from American history. Each playing card features a different serial killer with their name, alias, biography, kill count, age, time and location active, and preferred methods of murder. They are the perfect gift for your favorite Murderino. Learn more, and scare yourself, with these infamous murderers from American History.
6: Serial Killer cookbook
Bring your love of true crime into the kitchen with meals ranging from the bizarre (a single unpitted black olive) to the gluttonous (a dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of fried chicken, French fries, and a pound of strawberries), inspired by Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and other notorious death row inmates.
The perfect gift for murderinos and true crime fans, The Serial Killer Cookbook: Last Meals pairs serial killer trivia with the recipes of the meals these killers ate during their final hours. With full-color photos, chilling true crime facts, and easy-to-follow steps, you’ll be cooking up killer meals in no time. This collection of recipes is both delicious and surprising and spans breakfast staples to indulgent desserts, including:
- Seared Steak, Hash Browns, Toast, and Fried Eggs (given to but not eaten by Ted Bundy, the serial killer)
- Chicken Parmesan and Alfredo Pasta (eaten by Ruth Snyder, the murderer)
- Justice, Equality, and World Peace (eaten by Odell Barnes, the murderer)
- Mac and Cheese (eaten by Gustavo Julian Garcia, the murderer)
- And much more!