Killer TikToker

A TikTok celebrity with almost a million fans on the platform entered a not guilty plea on Monday in the shooting deaths of his recent divorcée and the man she was with last week at a San Diego high-rise.

Ali Abulaban, according to the prosecution, put a listening device on his daughter’s iPad when she was just 5 years old. When he overheard his wife and another man talking, he went to her apartment and shot them both to death, the prosecution claimed.

Police identified the victims as Ana Abulaban, 28, of San Diego, and Rayburn Cadenas Barron, 29, of National City.

According to Deputy District Attorney Taren Brast, Abulaban picked up his daughter from school following the killings while carrying a gun.

The information was made public during Abulaban’s San Diego County Superior Court arraignment. He had previously entered a not-guilty plea to two counts of murder as well as allegations of numerous killings in special circumstances.

Outside of court, Brast claimed that 29-year-old Abulaban was a popular TikTok user with more than 940,000 subscribers under the name JinnKid. Comedy skits and imitations of Tony Montana from the 1983 movie “Scarface” are included in his story.

Throughout the meeting, the attorney for Abulaban remained silent regarding the accusations.

The courtroom was crowded with about twenty relatives and acquaintances of the two victims. As Brast described the murders that took place in the East Village neighborhood of San Diego last Thursday, several of them started to cry.

Brast claimed that Ali Abulaban admitted to police and charged his wife with infidelity, but the prosecutor insisted that she thinks Barron was a friend.

Brast claims Ana Abulaban requested her husband to leave on October 18. He booked a motel room. Brast claimed that Ali Abulaban broke into the flat three days later and trashed it while his wife was away. His daughter’s iPad also has the listening app loaded by him.

When Abulaban heard his wife and another man talking and laughing while using the app hours later, according to Brast, he hurried returned to the high-rise. He was captured on security camera footage sprinting to the apartment from the lift.

According to Brast, Abulaban first shot his wife in the cranium before shooting Barron three times. After confessing, Abulaban phoned his mother, according to Brast.

After leaving the scene, according to KFMB-TV, Abulaban picked up his daughter from school and at one time told her that he “hurt Mommy,” according to Brast. Other family members are now taking charge of the child.

Abulaban was directed by Judge Kimberlee Lagotta to be detained without bail. The court additionally issued a protective order requiring Abulaban to refrain from approaching his daughter, who is being cared for by family.



Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.